Our Singular Focus: Your Success
Why a coach? Why Do you need Leadership development? When you run a business or practice, even the simplest decisions can have profound ramifications. Being able to confidently answer the How? Why? Who? When? And What? Of your organization is critical to your growth and success. Most of our clients soon discover that their organizations experience significant growth as a direct result of the coaching and leadership development provided by Dr. Thompson and his team.
What we do. No two executives are the same and therefore no single,standard program will meet the objectives of everyone. However, there are components in every coaching and leadership development engagement that can be used. These include
- One-on-One Coaching
- Stakeholder Mind Groups
- Core Team Leadership
- Owner/Founder Leadership Development
- Surveys and Exercises
- Whole Person Assessments
- Peer Executive Groups/Networking
When you are willing to talk candidly about the tough decisions you face, our executive coaches will rally around you, listen, ask tough questions and bring to bear every resource they have to help you grow as a leader and improve the workings of your business. When you have access to new perspectives – whether from peers, an outside facilitator, or expert resources – they expand your view beyond your company walls in a way that traditional executive leadership training just can’t offer. Our clients report that our leadership development initiatives help them grow, learn, and find new ways to apply their newfound knowledge to their organization. Dr. Thompson’s team of coaches and leadership developers enable business leaders to leverage the wisdom and experience of their peers, and the guidance of an expert leadership coach. We offer keen insight and wisdom to help executives build better businesses and improve their lives. Our goal is to provide expert advice based on decades of executive experience, hold our clients accountable and encourage and support our clients’ personal as well as professional growth. Our proven and comprehensive leadership development strategy is comprised of various important lessons that blend together to offer powerful and effective executive tools. Some lessons include
- Confident Leadership: Executives are confronted with complex and often contradictory demands from a range of stakeholders—customers, patients, staff, employees, investors, and governments. While assessing your responsibilities as a decision maker, you must have guidelines for making confident decisions that support your organization’s financial needs, legal requirements, and ethical obligations.
- Personal Leadership in Business and Society: Facing heightened competition and transparency, executives are expected to consider the impact of every decision on their organization, their family, and their community. Examining innovative ways to build a competitive advantage, you will explore your personal role—and your company’s organizational role—in generating more value for the business and for society;
- Negotiation and Decision Making: By actively engaging in real-life scenarios, you will learn how to prepare for and navigate complex negotiations, examine the psychology of decision making, and even predict the outcome of strategic interactions. In collaboration with your coach, you will plan, simulate, obtain feedback, and discuss diverse negotiation and competitive strategies; and
- Strategic Leadership: True leadership is more than just about the here and now . . . it is where you want to be. How do you get to there from here? How do I overcome my challenges? What do I want to be and do when I do reach my goals? These are all important questions that will be addressed in confidence with your coach.
“There’s no question that the tools Dr. Thompson gave us brought me not only increased revenue, but also greater profitability. What I found by going through their program is that you’re more confident and productive. Either you become more efficient, or you’re stepping back and looking at the big picture to see where you’re going.” – Dr. H Voster